Walkups accepted for April Camp .. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Monday (full fee), Tuesday (fee $120 SJ/$144 Adv) & Wednesday ($90 SJ/108 Adv)
Need to brush up on your skills for the Spring soccer season? Our April Vacation camp is the ideal opportunity to make some good use of your April vacation week! Featuring RALPH FERRIGNO & a goalkeeper program run by JOHN GRAYSON of the English FA. There will be programs run within the camp appropriate to age/grade.
- For players in grades 1-10, 9am-12noon at Tufts.
- Note: Players can choose to follow either a SoccerJuniors or Advanced Camp program as they do in the summer. SoccerJuniors is for grades 1-5. The Advanced camp is for grades 5-10. Players going into 5th grade can choose whether to participate in SoccerJuniors or the Advanced Camp. The majority of players are best suited to SoccerJuniors but players with club experience and athletic dimensions might be better suited to the Advanced Camp. Also consider social considerations when choosing the program as well.
- COED with Goalkeeper program
- Limited Enrollment!
- Every camper receives a camp T-shirt & ball
- Technical and ball handling training
- Emphasis on decision making, technical and tactical speed of play
- Age-appropriate activities
- Features the Tufts University coaching staff.
- Fee for week is $150 SJ or $180 Adv.
- Walkups accepted Monday, Tuesday (fee $120 SJ/$144 Adv) & Wednesday ($90 SJ/108 Adv).